Cover: Richard Lupkes (l.) decided to start pulling again after 20 years–blowing through John Brzenk in a memorable re-match and taking the 2008 Arnold (shown here in his final match with Tim Bresnan (r.).
- 2008 Arnold Invitational Weightlifting Exhibition: Champions Have Fun by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Bill Anderson: Winning Wonder by Francis Brebner
- The Wild Bunch by Paul Coffa
- Some Recollections of Alexeev’s 105-kg Single-Arm Snatch by John Drewes
- The Dream of a Ridiculous Man by Steve Jeck
- The Importance of Strong Biceps by John Christy
- The One-Arm Swing Adds Variety to Your Training by Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Intensive Strength Training NSW-style for SWAT Units by Sean Burns
- Just Say “No” to Periodization for Football by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Foundations: Heavy Kettlebell Pressing by Jon Bruney
- The Single-Arm Clean and Jerk by Roger Davis
- Learning to Train through Injuries by Bill Starr
- An Epitaph for an Inquisitive Soul by Brian J. Mangravite
- The 3 Mores for Core Strength by Steve Justa
- Can’t Squat? Try the Split Snatch and Split Clean for Fun and Big Rewards by Jim Schmitz
- Inhibitions: A Stonelifter’s Perspective by William Crawford M.D.
- A Man and His Chain by John Brookfield
- The Neck Project (Part II): Arming the Upper House by Steven Helmicki
- Questions and Answers: Training the Midsection by John McCallum
- Time-Focus Workouts by Brian Jones M.S.
- 2008 Arnold Classic Armwrestling Challenge: A Re-match Worth Waiting For by Denise Wattles
- 2008 USA Weightlifting National Championships & Olympic Team Qualifier: How It’s Stacking Up by Jim Schmitz
- 2008 Mohegan Sun WSMSS Grand Prix: It All Came Down to the Stones by Lene Alexandra Karlsen
- Good Luck Beijing 2008: A Glimpse at the Coming Games by Per Mattingsdal
- A Swedish Man of Strength: Arvid Andersson by Gherardo Bonini
- Russian Women of Might: Circus Wrestling Stars by Joseph Svub