By Anthony DiLuglio, ask RKC
Anthony DiLuglio is one of the most prolific kettlebell trainers in the world. His groundbreaking “Punch Kettlebell Gym” in Providence, viagra 40mg Rhode Island has introduced hundreds and hundreds of new victims to the kettlebell. Along the way, Anthony has developed some truly unique methods to transform mere mortals into kettlebell masters in an incredibly short period of time.
Anthony works almost exclusively with mainstream American professionals and housewives who would never devote the time, energy, and research into developing their own kettlebell routines.
Drawing on several decades of fitness experience, Anthony carefully crafts some of the most demanding, efficient, well-rounded, and potent kettlebell workouts for his clients. His methods are incredibly successful and have landed him in the Men’s Journal “Top 100 Trainers” list for two years running.
Here is what you can expect from Newport:
- The 1st work-along kettlebell DVD coaching series
- User-friendly format
- Two professional music tracks to choose from (Hip-Hop or Jazz/Blues)
- 10 three to five minute rounds with 20 total exercises
- Practice rounds to improve your performance
- Visible time bar to pace your workout to suit your own goals
- A workout geared toward men and women of all ages and fitness levels
- round 1: cossack stretch. squat / thrust / snatch.
- round 2: squat / press.
- round 3: 2 handed swing. hot potato.
- round 4: punch matrix. plank.
- round 5: side snatch. overhead lunge.
- round 6: squat / kick. sots press.
- round 7: hand to hand clean. dragon lunge.
- round 8: kettlebell push-up. dive bomber / cobra.
- extra round: snatch / turkish getup. windmill.
- bonus round: 5 minute snatch test.