Cover:Stefan Botev, on his way to a bronze medal at the 1996 Olympics, while lifting for Australia: the first installment of the story of the Australian-Bulgarian relationship.
- The Bulgarian Experience by Paul Coffa
- Jim Schmitz: Coach and Trainer of Champions by Bruce Wilhelm
- Al Oerter: The Greatest Olympian Ever by Thom Van Vleck
- Little Brother of Death by Bill Starr
- Weight Gain Tips for Lean Body Mass by Tim Piper, M.S. and Mike Waller, M.A.
- Foundations: Heavy Cardiio by Jon Bruney
- Death by Burpee by Brian Jones, M.S.
- Keg Loading Builds Raw, Unadulterated Power by Steve Justa
- The Stones of Iceland Beckon: The Brotherhood Returns by William Crawford, M.D.
- Abbreviated, Once Again by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Strength Training for the Mixed Martial Artist by Collin Moshman
- We Are Lifters by Steve Jeck
- Sensi-bells by Ken Best
- Stability Push-ups by Brad Johnson
- Exercises That Teach Technique by Jim Schmitz
- Push-Pull Concept by John Brookfield
- 2007 WSMSS Muscle Beach Grand Prix: Heavy Loads and Double Trouble by Lene Alexandra Karlsen
- Mariusz Robbed at Muscle Beach? by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Pomona Highland Games & World Hammer Championships: A First Taste by Francis Brebner
- 2007 USAA National Pro-Am Armwrestling Championships: B Side Busy with “Winners” by Denise Wattles
- 2007 European Weightlifting Championships: Who’s Looking Good for Beijing? by Per Mattingsdal
- Welcome to the Land of Viking Power! by Lene Alexandra Karlsen
- 2007 British Grip Championships: Horne of Plenty by Mike Corlett
- The Father of Austrian Physical Culture: Hans Kock by Gherardo Bonini
- Pioneers of Russian Wrestling and Weightlifting: Ivan V. Lebedev by Josef Svub